My favorite piece technology


My favorite piece of technology is a radio, for me it is the best invention, listening to music in everywhere and it is not necessary live music. In my family, we always listen to music, or different style, and I remember when they gave it to me as a Christmas present, I love design of the radio, When I am in my room, I put on my radio and all a place changes, I turn on the radio to sort, rest or read. I am prefer the music, because is simple and don’t you need all me attention, I can make to other staff, just to listen and connect with the rhythm. When I do not have music in my life, it is very boring live, but I have my instinct music, this created on my body, movement. My radio helps me see the most beautiful life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite celebration

post 2

Welcome to my blog