Post a band/ singer I dore

I have a favorite band is Argentine rock, called Babasónicos, really do not know much about them because I care about them is their music, they have good music videos that break the schemes, talking about love, sexuality and culture generally. They explore with different styles in ther songs, some romantic, melancholy, or others to dance and be flirty. One of my favorite song is “irresponsible” talk the revelation in love, with a rocker rhythm on a guitar, and the letter says a crazy moment with the irresponsibilities or feeling, I like because is revealing, and i love the Singer´s voice, sensual.

The band have a long trajectory, we started your carrer in the 90 years, until today play their music, they coming to chile, but I have never can see in live, but I think it must be greate, sence they play most instrument, different rhythm, that make dance, enjoy and think about love. also I like others music chilean, example styles: rap, rock, jazz, fusion, cumbia, cueca, pachanga…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXkA1Cjr7cU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite celebration

post 2

Welcome to my blog