My favorite celebration


My favorite party are birthdays, I personally like the date it is, since it is summer, January 20, but I also like to go to the birthday celebrations of my family or friends, are the gestures to show our affection, small rites which we usually remember at dinner time, or "eleven". Of course this celebration is held once a year, being more expected than any other, are specific dates, which remind us that time passes and the birthdays remind us that we grow each year and we become wiser. The origin of this holiday is personal, but I think that culturally began to remember more, thanks to the calendars, since we can specifically recognize the date we are born, and so perform the ritual annually. In my family we like to share the day of the birthday and meet in the afternoon, because it is when we can all, I like the gifts and visits that do not resent every day, any afternoon becomes something special that we also celebrate sharing, remembering The celebrated and his years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

post 2

Welcome to my blog