Post 7: An Expert on your field that you admire

This person is own creation of my imagination, because I think that my ideal teacher is composed of many personalities and factors, to be as a complete possible. This person is called Ana Nonimus, she studied in different university, first studied basic pedagogy, because created with many brothers, of all age, they made many games, also is athlete in swimming, football, and practiced theater and dance. She studied two career, of the university ARCIS, together with somatic studies in different european countries. Currently teaches body education and dance and theater techniques in different universities, social projects and schools, also has a project "Sharing scenes on the street" that deals with different dance plays that are shown every Saturday afternoon, In different communes. I like there because she have created education from art, mix different disciplines, that complement body awareness, with the mission of creating a sensitive society, which is known and reacted from the wonderful capacities and qualities of human intelligence. I think word can changed from pedagogy, if we to learn, how to teach, everybody lived in respect. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite celebration

post 2

Welcome to my blog