post 2

I remember when I was a Little girl, I have play with my book the “Mickey” about Job, in there were many  options, I like the artistic options, although was not dancing precisely, I have always liked to dance, and my family to celebrate my dances. When I chose a career, I knew that it should be the dance, but the problem this is  reality with the artist in my country, since life is developed in a capitalist society, and it did not seek a future that mainly was preference of the capital, I want to create reflection for people who live in a repetitive system. The other carrer is social worker, Is also related to a collaborative social misión, I was not  to dancing, to dance is more important for me, maked  movement. My final decision was when I audition to enter the dance career at the university of chile, after several processes, enter thanks to a waiting list and I knew it was my destiny, and I deserved it. Studying an artistic career is an intense experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite celebration

Welcome to my blog